Friday, April 6, 2012

Sleeping Beauty.

So, a few weeks ago I had the wonderful opportunity to go and shoot at a rehearsal of the Sleeping Beauty ballet at the Tolbert Yilmaz School of Dance in Roswell GA.
It was honestly the best photography experience I've ever had. It was so great to be able to capture the dancers just doing what they enjoy, and how amazingly they do it! It was such an honor to be there, and so I figured I'd share some of my favorites with you guys!




















And then later that same week, I was invited back to do the dress rehearsal.
Which was absolutely outstanding, and I have so many amazing shots I can't wait to share with everyone.
But for now, these will have to do!

I'd just like to thank Tolbert Yilmaz School of Dance and Tracy Bayly for letting me come, it was so breathtaking to watch, and capture!

Dress rehearsal coming soon!

As always more pictures on my Facebook page and Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment