Monday, December 26, 2011

Inspired.

Hello, Blogger! I can't sleep because I'm inspired.. So I figured, I'd catch you up on what I've been doing!

Unique.
I tried to be different. (again.)

Frozen.
Winter finally got here.

The cold is coming.
I did my first expansion picture!

The Imperfect.
I dyed my hair pink. (again) 
And sat outside in the cold shirtless for the first time.

The flower girl.
Tried to captured a flowers vulnerability in a picture. (Successfully, I think.)

The Daily News.
And spent my day cutting out butterflies from news paper.

Life is honestly going in an amazing direction. Next month I'm going to Minnesota for my grandpa's birthday!
I'm also going to be doing a photoshoot with the amazing Caitlin O'brien! I'm so excited!
And then, when I get home, I'll be going to photography classes at Gainesville University, and when I'm 15 I can go to beauty school to get my beauty license. Like I said, life is going amazingly.

I miss blogging, and rambling about why I love photography, though.
So -hopefully- I'll blog more often, so I don't have to do these long catch-up posts..  But oh well.

Also, if you actually read all of this, I made an Etsy! Check it out- http://www.etsy.com/shop/Photopluto I'm currently saving up for a 50mm 1.4 lens, so all sales will be going towards that. :)
Hope you all have a great day, and as always, all of my work can be found on my Flickr!


No comments:

Post a Comment