Saturday, October 15, 2011

Falling of the fall.

It's my first time floating.

Ahh, I love fall! I can't even believe how much I love fall.
ARGH is coming up soon, which is awesome. Google it~
It seems that whenever fall comes around, even if I'm in the most depressing part of my life, it's wonderful.
Because the weather just makes me feel so good. <3

Also, first ever real levitating picture. I don't like it really, but whatever. (=

Two blog posts in one day?! What?!


Today I took pictures outside, a lot.


I've been getting into macro-ish shots lately. And sunshine.
I'm surprisingly happy right now, too. Wee.
As usual, you should look at my Flickr, if you like my pictures!
Well, for now, I will rest, and listen to Regina Spektor. Hope everyone is enjoying life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment