Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Flight

So, it's been a long of non-inspiration, and finally at the end of the day, I have a sudden burst of "I know what I want to do!"

Flight.
This definitely explains how I've been feeling lately. Needing to take flight, but not quite sure how yet, so I just sit and watch as others do.
But it's really kind of amazing watching people be able to pick up their life from nowhere, and be happy.

Tomorrow, IT IS GOING TO BE RAINING. Oh my gosh, I love it when it rains. I always get so inspired by the depressing colors of outside, weirdly. And being able to wear scarves outside is amazing, so, crossing my fingers it'll only be sprinkling for a bit so I can take my camera outside without being terrified.
As always, more pictures on my Facebook, and Flickr~

No comments:

Post a Comment