Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meet Pierre.


'Love for the art.' 

Today was great! I took pictures all day. It was crazy! But pretty awesome.
I spent the majority of my day cleaning up my Nikon FG, from 1982!
One of the cameras I had in my picture yesterday! I love him. <3
His name is Pierre.

He doesn't work anymore; I took him apart and cleaned out the dust, and everything cluttering the electronics, but found out it's missing one of the major reflectors inside.
So he's just a beautiful prop!
(But I've made it a lifetime goal to eventually fix him.)

I also got film for my Minolta Hi-Matic AF2, it works wonderfully!
I'm really excited to use it in Minnesota, and hopefully get some cool film-y shots, considering this will be my first time using film.


Yesterday I went to the thrift store, and got a black dress for pictures! (which I love and will most likely post a picture of eventually) And a wool high-waist skirt!


I love them, and prepare to see them in lots of pictures in the future.
Also! While taking pictures, my neighbors drove by (whom I've never talked to), rolled down their window, and a little girl asked me to take her picture, it was adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! He looks like a Pierre. Glad he has you tending to him. :)

    ReplyDelete