Thursday, January 19, 2012


So. I went to Minnesota.
It was a wonderful trip, for my Grandpa's 80th birthday.
The first night we were there we drove four hours to Fargo-Moorhead to surprise him.
He had no clue we were coming!
We hung out, we laughed, and ate delicious food (thanks to my Grandma Traaseth!).


This was taken while eating dessert!
The love in their smiles, I can't help but smile every time I see this picture.
I want to wish my Grandpa happy birthday, and thank him for being a great grandpa.

I also got to photography the birthday party, which was so much fun! (And once I finish editing them all, I will do a big blog post of them all.)
Editing the pictures, and looking through them all has sort of hit me in the head with an idea;
I think I want to do wedding photography?

Maybe.

1 comment: