Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Photographer.

The photographer.
Well! To start it all off, today is my day 200 on my 365 (yay!), and it's been the most amazing experience of my life. But I'll save all of that gooshy "I love photography and all that it's done for me" talk for when I finish my project.

To explain this picture. It's about what a photographer will do for a good picture. What they'll go through, whether it's hurt themselves, or trespass, or stand outside in the rain, or hang their camera from a ceiling!
We'll all do the most absurd things for pictures. But that's what makes us so awesome.
Photographers are crazy, and we like it that way.


A huge thank you to Laura Parrish for helping me start my camera collection<3 She gave me these three wonderful cameras. Tomorrow I'm going out to get film. So. Excited.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you will give them new life! Poor, sad cameras collecting dust on a shelf. Put them to work! :)

    ReplyDelete